In today’s video tip, learn how to create and use a clipping mask within Photoshop. Clipping masks can be used like a digital cookie cutter, to provide a quick and easy way to use the shape and form of one layer as a mask to determine the visibility of another layer above it.
This tutorial uses Photoshop CS5, but the same technique has been a part of Photoshop for many past versions.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram