Without the support of our readers we wouldn’t be able to carry on, so thank you for all your Likes, Pins, Google +s, Stumbles and shares, we really appreciate your help!
Keeping Us Going
A huge thank you to Fast2Host who host TipSquirrel.com. Their kindness support and customer service goes far and beyond what we could have expected, you rock!
The Photoshop Nuts give their time and expertise free so that TipSquirrel.com remains 100% free to view. Despite some heavy work schedules and deadlines they still manage to pop a post up on a regular basis.
On a personal note, I’m amazed at the commitment of the Nuts and I’m proud to call them my mentors and friends, thank you folks.
We’ll see you in 2013
We’ll be returning to regular posts on January 7th. but I (Eric) and many of the Nuts will still be active on Twitter, Facebook and Google+, links in the ‘Social Links’ box.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year From Us All
- How to Create a Cinematic Look in Photoshop
- How to Create Snow in Photoshop
- Adding Snow to Winter Photos in Photoshop
- Perfect Eyes Photoshop and Lightroom Plugin
- The ‘Gotcha’ of Creating A New Document in Photoshop 2017
- Making a Time-lapse with Photoshop
- Combining Shapes to Make Bespoke Text in Photoshop
- How to Create a Multi-Page PDF in Photoshop
- How to Create a Photoshop Document Template
- Enhancing Autumn Colours with Photoshop