Without the support of our readers we wouldn’t be able to carry on, so thank you for all your Likes, Pins, Google +s, Stumbles and shares, we really appreciate your help!
Keeping Us Going
A huge thank you to Fast2Host who host TipSquirrel.com. Their kindness support and customer service goes far and beyond what we could have expected, you rock!
The Photoshop Nuts give their time and expertise free so that TipSquirrel.com remains 100% free to view. Despite some heavy work schedules and deadlines they still manage to pop a post up on a regular basis.
On a personal note, I’m amazed at the commitment of the Nuts and I’m proud to call them my mentors and friends, thank you folks.
We’ll see you in 2013
We’ll be returning to regular posts on January 7th. but I (Eric) and many of the Nuts will still be active on Twitter, Facebook and Google+, links in the ‘Social Links’ box.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year From Us All
- Updates to Adobe Stock
- Did You Forget About Photoshop Express
- How to Create 3D Lego Inspired Bricks in Photoshop and Adobe Project Felix
- 3D Text with Photoshop and Project Felix
- Scatter 3D Text By Letter in Photoshop
- The Beginners’s Guide to the Pen Tool in Photoshop
- Create 3D Glass Text in Photoshop
- Creating a 3D Ground Plane to Match an Image in Photoshop
- 3 Ways to Convert to Black and White in Photoshop
- Create a Realistic Lightsaber in Photoshop