So, it’s TipSquirrel.com’s second birthday and I’ve been struggling to decide what to write about to mark this occasion. I could run through a list of all the people I’m grateful to for making TipSquirrel such fun to work on, but I’ve already done that a couple of months ago here.
I could run through some of the things that The Nuts have been up to like;
Michael Hoffman producing a great tutorial every week, some of which are being linked to from the Adobe help Pages
Janine Smith recording a course for Lynda.com
Gavin Hoey becoming the Next Adobe Photoshop Evangelist
Richard Harrington releasing more extraordinarily brilliant books
Simon Rudd working for Photoshop Creative magazine
Dan Moughamian releasing his new book
AJ Wood and Glyn Dewis becoming Adobe Community Professionals
David Asch releasing the latest version of How to Cheat in Photoshop Elements
I could write about all of them, because I’m very proud that that’s the team we have, but I’m not going to. It’s our birthday after all and so I’m asking for a present;
Our present from you, our dear reader, is to know what you’d like to see in the future. Maybe you’d like to see some premium content, a downloadable magazine, a series of tutorials based around a theme or maybe even to see The Nuts in person?
So there it is, every day we strive to give something to you, one day in every two years we ask for something back. Thank you for your support.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram