Photoshop Live is a brand new event dedicated to all things Photoshop. Taking place at The Brighton Dome (18-19 July), you’ll be able to meet and hear from some incredible Photoshop artists.
Dedicated to artists, designers and photographers of all levels, the programme has two tracks with Friday 18 July being tailored to artists and designers and Saturday 19 focusing on photography. There will also be the opportunity to get creative with the artists on Sunday 20 July with a Photowalk around Brighton.
Covering a diverse range of topics from pushing your artistic boundaries to animation and 3D and from surreal fashion to retouch masterclasses, Photoshop Live will help artists to take their work to unexpected heights.
The exciting speaking line-up includes artists and experts from all walks of Photoshop. Among the featured artists are animator of the John Lewis’ ‘The Bear & The Hare’ commercial Aaron Blaise, the globally renowned Miss Aniela, Lightroom expert Matt Kloskowski, Tigz Rice and Glyn Dewis and that’s only touching the surface. You can see the full line-up and schedule details at the official PhotoshopLive Website.
As you’re nuts about Photoshop you’re entitled to an exclusive 25% discount when you use the code below.
See you there!
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop
- Multiple Layer Styles in Photoshop
- Updates to Adobe Stock
- Did You Forget About Photoshop Express
- How to Create 3D Lego Inspired Bricks in Photoshop and Adobe Project Felix
- 3D Text with Photoshop and Project Felix
- Scatter 3D Text By Letter in Photoshop
- The Beginners’s Guide to the Pen Tool in Photoshop
- Create 3D Glass Text in Photoshop
- Creating a 3D Ground Plane to Match an Image in Photoshop