Photoshop Live is a brand new event dedicated to all things Photoshop. Taking place at The Brighton Dome (18-19 July), you’ll be able to meet and hear from some incredible Photoshop artists.
Dedicated to artists, designers and photographers of all levels, the programme has two tracks with Friday 18 July being tailored to artists and designers and Saturday 19 focusing on photography. There will also be the opportunity to get creative with the artists on Sunday 20 July with a Photowalk around Brighton.
Covering a diverse range of topics from pushing your artistic boundaries to animation and 3D and from surreal fashion to retouch masterclasses, Photoshop Live will help artists to take their work to unexpected heights.
The exciting speaking line-up includes artists and experts from all walks of Photoshop. Among the featured artists are animator of the John Lewis’ ‘The Bear & The Hare’ commercial Aaron Blaise, the globally renowned Miss Aniela, Lightroom expert Matt Kloskowski, Tigz Rice and Glyn Dewis and that’s only touching the surface. You can see the full line-up and schedule details at the official PhotoshopLive Website.
As you’re nuts about Photoshop you’re entitled to an exclusive 25% discount when you use the code below.
See you there!
- How to Create a Cinematic Look in Photoshop
- How to Create Snow in Photoshop
- Adding Snow to Winter Photos in Photoshop
- Perfect Eyes Photoshop and Lightroom Plugin
- The ‘Gotcha’ of Creating A New Document in Photoshop 2017
- Making a Time-lapse with Photoshop
- Combining Shapes to Make Bespoke Text in Photoshop
- How to Create a Multi-Page PDF in Photoshop
- How to Create a Photoshop Document Template
- Enhancing Autumn Colours with Photoshop