Hello! It’s been a while but I’m back and recording new tutorials. To kick things off I’m offering a couple of Social Media Templates to use in Photoshop (and Experience Design (Xd) if you want, more on this another time).
This video outlines how to use these social media templates:
The Photoshop Templates or PSDTs are a series of Artboards sized for various social media channels. By selecting the artboard and dragging in images the content is ‘clipped’ into the artboard and thus the right size. You’ll notice that the artboards themselves are labelled at xxx.jpg. Doing this and invoking Generation > Image Assets all your posts are automatically generated and formatted into their own folder, sounds too good to be true right?
There are two templates in the download, one for social media posts and one for channel set-up that includes headers, avatars etc. I’d really appreciate feedback on these files, how can they be improved, what else could be included etc.
These files are free, all I ask is that you share in some way to access them, TipSquirrel is dedicated to remaining free for all and spreading the word really helps to achieve this.
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop