I’m proud to say I’ll be presenting a live webinar for the Photoshop and Lightroom Facebook group this Saturday (16th July 2016).
The topics I’ll be discussing will be using the mobile apps along side Photoshop to take your creativity away from the desktop.
The irony, or maybe beauty, of this is that I’ll be away over the weekend in a beautiful part of the UK known as The Lake District. I’ll be using and demoing while actually away from the security of the desk.
As a challenge I’m really looking forward to it, but I can’t help thinking that there’s a lot being left to local wifi capabilities, so come along and either pick up some tips about Adobe’s suite of mobile apps or laugh at me as I struggle to communicate from the middle of nowhere, either way, it should be a lot of fun.
What I’ll be covering;
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram