In a previous post I outlined Cropping For a Facebook Cover in Photoshop and since then I’ve been asked for the dimensions to fit around the profile picture. So, today I thought I’d make a template to make things much easier.
There’s two files, a PSD that has the guides on the template and a jpg.
To get the template just click one of the buttons below. It’ll display a link and pop a like on Facebook, a plus on G+ or post a tweet, nothing more than that. It just helps spread the word about this free Photoshop related website.
Thanks for your support!
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop