If you travel with your camera, traveling more than a short distance from home, you’ll encounter time zone changes. Will you remember to adjust the time in your camera’s clock? If not, there’s no need to fear. You can easily edit capture time of your images right within Lightroom, with a few easy steps.
While there are several options under Lightroom’s Edit Capture Time dialog box, by far the most common use will be to adjust your images to compensate for a time zone shift. Lightroom’s adjustment feature lets you preview the adjustment prior to committing the change, so you can be sure you’ll get the results you expect.
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop