When it comes to creating that retro look Photoshop offers a seemingly endless range of options. The trouble is many of the techniques involve multiple complex steps. Well here’s a retro effect that is quick and will work for users of both Photoshop AND Photoshop Elements.
In the video I’ll also demonstrate how to create a simple light leak effect and how to add in a film rebate border.
To download your free copy of the film border visit my Creative Cloud page here:
NB : Variations is not part of Photoshop CS5 and CS6 on Apple Mac Computers. The light leak and frame can be added however.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates