The folded banner is a popular feature at the moment so it was no surprise that I was asked if I could come up with an easy way to create one. The result is not only easy but is created entirely with vectors which means its scalable while remaining completely editable.
Don’t panic if you’re not used to using vectors, there’s nothing that a beginner won’t be able to handle here, yes I use the Pen tool but to make just a single click.
The circular ‘Coffee’ logo here is the result of another tutorial, Text on a Circular Path which you can find here.
This tutorial was produced in response to a reader question. If you have a question you can email, comment or use the contact page to drop us a note.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates