One of the best new features of Photoshop CS6 is the amazing way Adobe have incorporated video editing abilities into Photoshop. Now if like me you’d call yourself a photographer rather than a videographer , then you might be tempted to skip this post but trust me, this is a 100% photo friendly tutorial.
Creating slideshows from photos is nothing new and there are a tonne of programs which can do it far better than Photoshop. However if watching one photo fade into another seems a bit old hat then I’ll show you how to use your existing Photoshop skills to conjure up a little bit of move magic.
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop