Photoshop comes with a bucket full of fonts as standard but let’s be honest, on the whole they are all very worthy and extremely dull. So in this tutorial I’m going to show you a simple trick that you can apply to any font to change it from dreary to dynamic.
The effect I’m aiming for is similar to how a designer might have drafted out text in years gone by. We’ll be adding guide lines, sketch marks and wobbly lines and it’s all done using standard Photoshop filters and a few layer tricks.
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop