The crop tool is a fundamental tool in Photoshop. I use it on almost all my photos and not just for cropping closer. Used correctly the crop tool can straighten horizons, add a dramatic angle and even make a border. So when Adobe redesigned the Crop Tool in Photoshop CS6 they radically changes how the tool works. Any change to the Crop Tool was going to be tricky for die hard Photoshop users and some features are more welcome then others.
In this video I’ll run through the major features that I use day to day as well as some of the further changes made to Photoshop CC’s Crop Tool.
I know a few Photoshop users wish that Adobe had left the Crop Tool alone so at the end of the video I’ll tell you how to turn back the clock and get as close to the classic cropping experience as possible.
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop