It’s a pleasure to say that on Tuesday 19th / Wednesday 20th depending on your time zone, I’ll be joining the hosts of The Photoshop Show Jan Kabili, Ron Clifford and Dave Bell as their ‘featured guest’. A little over a year ago I was happily hiding behind the TipSquirrel character and now here I am about to sit and chat with people who I’ve looked up to, admired and learned so much from. Crazy.
That’s why I’m very nervous about it, but excited to, its a milestone in my Photoshop career and one I’d love to share with the TipSquirrel readers. So, if you can, please come along and join us and let me know there’s some friendly faces out there!
6pm Tuesday 19th Pacific Daylight Time
7pm Tuesday 19thMountain Daylight Time
9pm Tuesday 19th Eastern Daylight Time
1am Wednesday Greenwich Mean Time
The show is broadcast live via Google Hangout and then available to view as a recording later.
- Scary Selfie Just for Fun with Adobe Photoshop Mix
- How to Make a Cinemagraph in Photoshop
- The Art of the Crop and Photoshop Power Tips
- Quick Tip : Font Preview Sizes in Photoshop
- How to Reduce Shadows and Highlights in Photoshop
- Create a Dancing Shadow in Photoshop
- Toggle Views in Photoshop CC
- Adobe Theatre at The Photography Show 2016
- Restore a Sky Lost to Over-Exposure in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Photoshop Problem Panoramas