In this Photoshop tutorial I answer another reader question. How, they asked, can I add light streaks into an image.
In particular, they wanted to add the streaks around a bottle, so that’s what I do here with a quick, and simple use of the Pen Tool, some Layer Styles and a little bit of Warp.
Colour and glow can all be changed once the image is finished to give as much flexibility as possible.
- Aperture, Lightroom and KelbyOne
- Adobe Shape and Photoshop Libraries
- Healing Acne With Photoshop
- Adobe Update Photoshop CC and More at Adobe Max
- Syncing Lightroom and Lightroom Mobile
- Edit Capture Time with Lightroom
- Photoshop CC 2014 Missing Manual – Review
- Content Aware Fill in Photoshop Mix
- Edit Multiple Photos in Lightroom
- Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw : Tone Curve