In this Photoshop tutorial I answer another reader question. How, they asked, can I add light streaks into an image.
In particular, they wanted to add the streaks around a bottle, so that’s what I do here with a quick, and simple use of the Pen Tool, some Layer Styles and a little bit of Warp.
Colour and glow can all be changed once the image is finished to give as much flexibility as possible.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates