In this Photoshop tutorial I answer another reader question. How, they asked, can I add light streaks into an image.
In particular, they wanted to add the streaks around a bottle, so that’s what I do here with a quick, and simple use of the Pen Tool, some Layer Styles and a little bit of Warp.
Colour and glow can all be changed once the image is finished to give as much flexibility as possible.
- Edit Multiple Photos in Lightroom
- Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw : Tone Curve
- Debit Card Photoshop File Download
- Photoshop CC 2014 Typekit Integration
- Photoshop Mix Shake Reduction
- Create A Template To Display Your Image As A Mounted Canvas In Photoshop Part 2
- Win Photoshop Touch!
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Creating Panoramas
- Tonality by Macphun – A Review
- Add Depth To Photoshop Shapes