In this Photoshop tutorial I answer another reader question. How, they asked, can I add light streaks into an image.
In particular, they wanted to add the streaks around a bottle, so that’s what I do here with a quick, and simple use of the Pen Tool, some Layer Styles and a little bit of Warp.
Colour and glow can all be changed once the image is finished to give as much flexibility as possible.
- 5 Ways: Photoshop Color Correction
- Create A Template To Display Your Image As A Mounted Canvas In Photoshop
- Lightroom Additional External Editors
- Photoshop a Cityscape Silhouette With Reverse Text
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Smart Editing
- July Competition – Win a Month at Fotolia
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Round Trip Editing
- My Top 10 Most Used Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts
- Installing Photoshop Kuler Panel and Why You Need It
- Photoshop 2014 – New Features and My Favourites