It’s a pleasure to welcome a new Nut to TipSquirrel.com! Having been a fan of Howard and IceFlowStudios for some time I was thrilled when he agreed to come and join our humble group of Photoshop Nuts. If you haven’t already checked out Howard’s work be sure to click the links on his bio below, but be warned, have some time to spare there’s a lot of great stuff to view!
Welcome to the Nut House Howard!
In this tip we’re going to look at taking a modern photo and making into a faded Instagram type image using the Develop Module in Adobe Lightroom 4.
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now