When faced with making a grid, especially a photo-grid, you may be tempted to head to Lightroom, Bridge or InDesign, however Adobe Xd makes this task a lot easier with the introduction of Repeat Grids.
In this video I make a 3×3 grid of photos, with rounded corners ready to upload to Instagram. It doesn’t have to be 9, ot could just as easily be 19, 59 or 1009, Repeat Grids make it a breeze.
How To Use Adobe Xd Repeat Grid
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design