In the video I use the font Porky’s. It can be download free from DaFont.
The Action created in this tutorial can be downloaded by sharing this post via the buttons below the video. The link to the download will appear in it’s place.
Thank you for your support, here’s the link;
The file is hosted at The Adobe Creative Cloud, head up to the top right and choose Download from the Actions menu.
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension