In this tutorial, Rich works start to finish in Photoshop to create a Holiday themed desktop. In his workflow he demonstrates, among other things, LUTs and Gradients.
You can work along with Rich by downloading the start image here
Happy Holidays Everyone!
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now