If, like me, you’re getting serious about mobile photography then the introduction of Photoshop Mix is a great addition to your app collection. As explained in an earlier post Photoshop Mix is great at Shake Reduction but you may be surprised by how well it handles Content Aware Fill.
It’s not that long ago that such technology was wowing us with this feature in Photoshop and users were wondering if their desktop computer could handle the calculations needed, and here we are carrying it around in our hands! In this video I import an image of my grandson Harvey, taken with a DSLR, and process it completely using mobile apps, Lightroom Mobile and Photoshop Mix.
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop