The gifts are wrapped, the tree is decorated, and you’re ready for your long winter’s nap. But wait – you’ve forgotten something: the cookies! Never fear, with Photoshop you can whip up some great Christmas cookies from scratch.
In this two part tutorial (with both parts presented here), I make use of some freely available assets that you can download for your own use and experimentation:
Watch, enjoy, try it yourself; and have a happy and safe holiday, and a prosperous new year. I’ll see you in January!
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates