For this tutorial I want to share a couple of techniques with you for changing the look and colour in the background of your photographs.
These are techniques that I employed recently when I decided later in the post production stage that the original background in some portraits shots needed spicing up a bit; nothing major other than just adding a spotlight effect behind the subject and maybe changing the colour slightly.
In the video I cover a technique for use in Photoshop CS5 but for those using earlier versions I go through an alternative method that produces similar results.
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now