The winner of the year of Carbonite is *drumroll please!*… this classic little ditty by Richard Cave:
There was a lady from Nantucket
who stored all her data in a bucket,
the lid was not on and all the data had gone,
she stamped her feet and she said….
It seems those crazy Photoshop Nuts can’t resist a limerick! Congratulations Richard! I’ll be in touch with the deet’s soon!
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop