If you’re moving over to Lightroom and Photoshop from Aperture you might find it a tedious task to import everything in. That’s where this handy add-on from Adobe comes to the rescue!
Flags, Star Ratings, Keywords, GPS Data, Rejects, Hidden Files, Color Labels, Stacks, Face Tags will be imported and converted to the Lightroom way of doing things, what could be easier‽
Until 28th November 2014 Aperture users who subscribe to the Creative Cloud Photography plan Adobe and KelbyOne are also offering a three month subscription to the KelbyOne where you can grab a digital copy of Photoshop User magazine and full access to all the training on photography and Lightroom.
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop