Adding an animation will help your media stand out if you’re using it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. In a presentation it can be more engaging and in a production can really draw the eye.
What’s in the Video?
There’s a few videos covering a handwriting technique so I’ve tried to go a little further. Firstly I’ll use a single path mask to reveal the text then using a similar technique I split it up into each letter. Finally using a cross between both techniques, and another effect, create a spooky Halloween effect.
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now