I love HDR pro, and with the new Tone in ACR feature the workflow is quicker and easier than ever! With just a few clicks I can avoid all the HDR sliders and work in Adobe Camera Raw, where I’m much more familiar and comfortable with the controls.
Not a CC User?
Here’s some other tutorials you might find helpful;
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop