I love HDR pro, and with the new Tone in ACR feature the workflow is quicker and easier than ever! With just a few clicks I can avoid all the HDR sliders and work in Adobe Camera Raw, where I’m much more familiar and comfortable with the controls.
Not a CC User?
Here’s some other tutorials you might find helpful;
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop