When you open an image into Photoshop or Photoshop Elements you’re automatically taken into Adobe Camera Raw. This is a hugely powerful application that you may find does all you need for an image.
In this video I take a look at the Basic Panel, this is the same as the Develop Module on Lightroom and is similar to that found in Photoshop Elements.
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension
- A Simple Magazine Cover Mock Up in Photoshop