If you’ve been a TipSquirrel reader for a while, you know about adjustment layers. Maybe you even know about blend modes. But, did you know you can combine both, adding a wider range of effects to your Photoshop arsenal? Changing the blend mode of an adjustment layer can cause it to behave quite a bit differently from its default effect. We can use this to our advantage, creating new ways to control and manipulate the colors and textures within our images.
The possibilities are endless.
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop