In the CC2018 update Adobe included Dimension, a great tool for adding 3D object to a scene quickly and easily. With the update came the ability to add decals to objects.
In this video I take a look at Diminsion and add the TipSquirrel logo to a coffee cup. Also in this video, adding texture, placing 3D objects, shine, sunlight and using Libraries.
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension