What is the Technology Preview?
From time to time Adobe release updates to their applications and the mobile apps are no exception. Before integrating updates to the asses Mobile upgrades are tested and then put into the Technology Preview, features that can be turned on or off by the end user. This is to ensure that if they don’t fully function on your system you can report the issue and Adobe can address it.
For me at least, I like to have the latest innovations so have this on all the time and at the point of writing have never had an issue on either Apple or Android devices.
Turning on Technology Preview on Android
- Once in Lightroom Mobile CC tap the burger menu in the top left.
- Down the bottom, you’ll see Technology Previews, tap this.
- There’s a few switches here and an area to send quick feedback.
- Turn the Technology Preview on of the ones you’d like to use. In my case I have HDR support and Best Photo, you can out more about this in the post 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right Now
Turning on Technology Preview on Apple
- Open Lightroom Mobile CC and tap the three dots in the top right of the screen.
- Tap ‘Settings’
- Right at the bottom you’ll find Technology Previews, tap this.
- There’s possibly a few switches here and an area to send quick feedback.
- Turn the Technology Preview on of the ones you’d like to use. In my case, I have only Long Exposure.
Don’t forget to send feedback to Adobe about the new elements, its good to contribute.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram