I was made aware that yesterday saw TipSquirrel.com got it’s most visitors in a day, so I’d like to take this opportunity to thank both of you for dropping in.
Heavily weighted to DSLR techniques as you might expect.
This month’s cover feature “Why You Must Shoot RAW”
A very serious magazine that doesn’t shy away from the creative input of Photoshop. This month High and Low Key lighting.
Some excellent all round tips, including this month, stitching panoramas, burning in and Lightroom.
On The Web
My Twitter friend @Mitzs is running a two day tutorial on creating borders in Photoshop. Straight forward and clear, as always an excellently presented tutorial.
(Some readers may remember I did a guest blog there last week)
Terry White is a Top Dog at Adobe so who better to learn from?
Kelby Training is a subscription site, $199/year or $19.99 / month. (£128 /year or £13 / month)
The words “Quick tip” obviously stood out to this lazy squirrel. Really cool effect from as little in as possible, now that’s my kinda tip!
Abduzeedo (Fabio Sasso) is on Twitter
Well, that’s Wednesday ‘in the can’. Thank you to everyone that’s visited the site. See you tomorrow.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates