In the conclusion of this segment, we will look at assigning and modifying properties of 3D objects to define transparency and reflections. We’ll create a reflection on the ground plan, and make some basic adjustments to the light in the image to soften the shadows.
If you missed the first part, you can find it in my post on 3D in Photoshop – Combining Objects.
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now