In this tutorial, we dive more deeply into the world of 3D in Photoshop CS6. Building on the extrusions from the previous video, we add some basic materials, create some texture and then composite our 3D object into a scene.
- Win Photoshop Touch!
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Creating Panoramas
- Tonality by Macphun – A Review
- Add Depth To Photoshop Shapes
- Photoshop Masking Using Refine Edge Tool
- Recompose Images Using Photoshop Content Aware Move
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Lens Corrections
- ACR Workflow Options Quick Tip
- Fotolia Competition Winner
- Brush In and Out The Graduated Filter in ACR