In this tutorial, we dive more deeply into the world of 3D in Photoshop CS6. Building on the extrusions from the previous video, we add some basic materials, create some texture and then composite our 3D object into a scene.
- Edit Multiple Photos in Lightroom
- Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw : Tone Curve
- Debit Card Photoshop File Download
- Photoshop CC 2014 Typekit Integration
- Photoshop Mix Shake Reduction
- Create A Template To Display Your Image As A Mounted Canvas In Photoshop Part 2
- Win Photoshop Touch!
- Lightroom and Photoshop – Creating Panoramas
- Tonality by Macphun – A Review
- Add Depth To Photoshop Shapes