In this video I take a look at the Histogram fly-out menu, its not the ‘sexiest’ of Photoshop settings but it can be pretty helpful to photographers.
This is the ‘return’ of #30SecondPS on what I’m going to call Thirty Second Thursday… or should that be ‘Thurty’?
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension